Saturday, January 25, 2014

Apologizes around

I am only a few short weeks into the new year and it seems I already must take a break from things... I have started 4 short stories have not posted, I haven't found the time to visit anyone's blog - or comment, and now I find myself in a personal crisis that leaves me without the resources to blog right now.

Without going into detail over the unexpected events, I would just ask that you pray for me and my family. We have lost someone very dear to us, very much before their time. I am going through my own set of issues while this situation continues on, and it doesn't seem worthwhile to focus on frivolous things like stories of spankings...

I hope you will understand. I'll see you again in February.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Autumn-
    So sorry to hear of your bad news.
    Sending positive thoughts and prayers your way. To your strength.

    As you know, things here can wait. Everyone will be waiting for your return when you are ready.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

I am always pleased to meet new people. Please be kind and constructive with your input.