Wednesday, January 8, 2014

New Years Resolutions

Alright, its been a full week from my last post, so it's time to update!

I had hoped to hop around and read the "Winter Spanks" blogs, but unfortunately I have been recovering from my first official "cold" of the new year. So I will have to play catch up with everyone!

As promised I have listed out my goals for 2014. Please read and enjoy!


*          *          *          *          *

This is listed in the order that each idea came to me, and not by particular importance...

1) Lose 40 lbs (or more)
 
2) Minimise my clutter (yes, there are important things hidden in the boxes I'm sorting through, that’s why I still have them)

 
3) Blog once a week (minimum, hopefully)

 
4) Expand my musical repertoire (something I always talk about, but have yet to do)

 
5) Start to Dance Ballroom… again (already purchased classes)

 
6) Begin teaching Zumba (I’ve been certified for a year and a half…)

 
7) Stop eating Fast-Food (This was last years resolution, I went 3 months)

 
8) Learn to cook


9) Move to a new place (hopefully out of state!!!)

 
10) Save up toward my Wedding


11) Pay down a good amount of debt (New year, new budget. I'm pumped!)

 
12) TAKE A VACATION (believe it or not I have never actually taken a trip that didn’t include an ulterior motive. It would be nice to plan a trip that requires nothing more than what I feel like doing on any particular day)


I know that twelve items is quite a long list… and honestly I didn’t plan to have that many, I just started writing my goals down and that’s where I ended up. A new focus each month. ;)

Maybe I won’t get to all of them, but why not know exactly what I want out of life? Why wait? Considering the length of my normal task-list, I’d say that 12 items over the course of a year isn’t all that bad.




On the whole I’d like to relax more, have less stress, work less hard, fight less often, and enjoy my life more than I have for the last 6 months.


…ps, I’m still enrolled in 3 languages for next semester. ;) Wish me luck!


*          *          *          *          *
  
So, what are your goals???

Any TTWD resolutions out there?

6 comments:

  1. Just stopping by to say hello. If you begin teaching Zumba (which I think is really cool) you can use that income to pay down your debt or towards saving for your wedding, thus knocking out two resolutions in one!
    BTW, looks like you figured out the link issues with your two blogs.

    Oh my TTWD resolution is to spank more naughty, uptight and stressed-out young ladies than in years past!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enzo,

      Very good ideas and suggestions! Thank you for stopping by and leaving your input. I always like finding comments, its like finding a greeting card in your mailbox.

      I heartily agree with your TTWD resolution... my personal resolution is to be on the receiving end of such a vow, alas my Sir and I have had many weeks of busy schedules and family interruptions. Hopefully soon he can help to "relieve" my stress.

      ~Autumn

      Delete
  2. Hi Autumn! I found you again and I think my list is updated properly. Thanks for letting me know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susie! It looks good from my end too!

      I'm glad we're connected once again. =)

      ~Autumn

      Delete
  3. I wish you the best of luck and all things good for 2014

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Jamie! Same to you as well!

      (and Happy Spankings too!) ;)
      ~Autumn

      Delete

I am always pleased to meet new people. Please be kind and constructive with your input.