Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Moon on New Years (Eve)

I noticed on my new 2014 calender that New Years Day has for the moon cycle listed "New Moon". I thought that was rather fitting. A new year, a new fresh bottom to spank....

And I think maybe J was looking to get things started early.


*          *          *           *          *

New Years Eve

J and I had a quick minute alone (and I DO mean Quick!) so we decided to take advantage of a little "stress management" that has been long overdue.


We have been WAY off our game when it comes to sessions over the last 6 months for sure, so at this point I'm not sure how many weeks have gone by since the last time he "took care of things". What I DO know is...





My bottom is NOT used to that kind of attention anymore. I was a whiny little girl at every slap he placed on my behind. I squealed and cried out and kicked and yelped at every hint of a slap. He had to tell me repeatedly not to kick up my legs... and I'm sure I didn't even get a blush of color from the small amount of time he had to spank me.



And yet, every slap had a distinct feeling to it....


 


And then (as could be predicted) things were cut short with the arrival of family to ring in the new year. My panties weren't even removed...


I predict this year will have more changes than I originally expected... Maybe a consistent schedule for our sessions? Maybe I'll develop "Buns of Steel"? We shall see.


Happy (Official) New Year to All!!!
(Resolutions List to be posted soon...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always pleased to meet new people. Please be kind and constructive with your input.