Friday, August 1, 2014

A New Chapter

My oh my, where to begin?!

It's been several months (much longer than intended) but I am happy to report that I am back on the scene and with a blushing bum to boot! Its been a terribly busy summer, with several long-term house guests, and coming off of a crazy year of studies, performances, weddings, and the like... I just needed some down time.

Tomorrow I'm about to take a trip up north and I'm looking forward to the slower pace of things for a little bit. There are several things that I have been doing or preparing to do, and although it's difficult for me to walk away mid-project, it will be good for me.

So... where do I start??


Let's dig right in with the good stuff!  =D


Today is (or was, as it is now past midnight) our 3-Year Anniversary!!!

Kind of amazing that we have gotten this far, but here we are. We have talk about wedding plans, but as it sits we're both too broke and busy to do much else than dream for the moment.

To be honest, things have been a bit rocky lately and I wasn't sure how much we'd be "celebrating", let alone talking... it's more from my end than his (yeah, yeah, big surprise), but I finally sat down and thought about things and came to a very different realization than I expected. And when I realized what I saw going on, I wrote him a letter and sent it to his email for him to process. What was lacking in our relationship, you ask? Respect.


Now this is a new topic for us... funny, given how powerful that word relates to the BDSM world... but it is. In the past we've had complications about sharing how we feel, showing love in the right ways, making time for one another. But more recently I started to feel a real resentment for him building, and that's when I realized what was going on: I was reacting to what I perceived as disrespect or lack of consideration, by brushing him off with rudeness, silence and disrespect.

So I told him what I thought... how I felt, and what I thought might help: Weekly Sessions.


Now I know that planned out sessions haven't exactly "worked" for us for one reason or another, but we DO have the scheduling down for once and we BOTH agreed that this would help with our current problem.


So... today... I received the First of our (long-overdue) Spanking Sessions!

 
(Image found on "google search"...)

Ouch!

Boy did he ever listen to me!

After our first discussion I sent him a "spanking guide" complete with a breakdown of how each tool we have feels when used, my recommendations on when to use each implement (as warm-up, for punishment, etc.), and other areas he had control over (wardrobe, length of session, positions)... after all, its been a while.

And honestly, after realizing what I did... I really felt like I deserved a full-out, red bottomed crying session.


Things didn't get that far today...

After all, it was our anniversary... and our first time back in the saddle. But I'm hopeful that we'll get there eventually. Lord knows I deserve it.



However, he did pay attention to my requests and much of our session looked a bit like this:

 
(Image found on Pinterest)





 
But it was more at THIS angle...

 
(Image found on Pinterest)
 




And it Ended even better...

 
 (Image from: www.sexypositions.net)






And  Sir got some sexy time too....  ;)

It was a wonderful afternoon together.
 

4 comments:

  1. Nice post and nice blog! I stopped by because my name is Autumn too :) I hope your weekly sessions improve things between you two. Sounds like the first one ended well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Autumn,

      Thanks for stopping by! I love meeting new readers & bloggers. Yes, so far so good... We'll have to see how this week goes.

      ~Autumn

      Delete
  2. Look my two favorite Autumns in one place!
    @ Autumn the author here - Welcome back to blogging. I had been wondering for months what had happened to you as I so enjoyed your comments.
    @ Autumn the young songstress - nice bumping into you here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Enzo,

      Yes, I'm back. This year has been a rollercoaster, and although I've often thought about the "blog world" during my absence, the timing never felt right to dive back in...

      I have missed your blog as well and will need to catch up! (PS, excited to see that you and Autumn are acquainted, the world grows smaller as we explore it)

      ~Autumn

      Delete

I am always pleased to meet new people. Please be kind and constructive with your input.