Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Today is our Anniversary

Two Full Years of ups, downs, and all-arounds Together.

He makes me laugh and I give him headaches...
 to keep things interesting we switch off.  ;)




So, you ask, HOW are we celebrating this occasion??? 







Well, I have this idea in mind... 







(Art by Kami Tora)







But I also know how that would turn out...









 
(Art by Kami Tora)









AND THEN...










We would get to this part...











 
(Art by Kami Tora) 




Which is what I wanted all along. <3





Too bad he works like 20 hours today and I have commitments tonight.
Perhaps this weekend.

Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. Oh you need to leave it till the weekend. LOL, we left our anniversary celebration for weeks this past year till it could be taken care of properly.

    Ha...perhaps you will get taken care of properly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe. Yes, I do believe I will be. My Darling Sir has been very attentive in telling me his "plans" for me.

    We did get to go out for a nice dinner on Monday evening, but it was rather late and after a LONG day of work for both of us. I'm hoping that we can find some "adult time" soon. But at least we've both been making efforts to see one another between the cracks of our BUSY, busy schedules.

    Of course I'll "share" my experience once we find the time & space. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I am always pleased to meet new people. Please be kind and constructive with your input.