Thursday, July 18, 2013

From a Shy Blush...

I don't even remember how it started, all I remember is my waist draped over his leg and my bottom receiving some well-need attention...

His hands were incredibly attentive to the "bottom at hand" and very quickly the sting started to build as he slapped my exposed behind. My underwear was still on, but the lower cheeks of my bottom had little protection against the force of his open palm.

As my bottom started to REALLY heat up,  I began to worry that he might only spank me... but as my breath became a pant, he rubbed my swollen bits. He ran his hands over my sore little bum, circled my thigh and skimmed the line of my underwear... I could have screamed with pleasure-filled -frustration!

He began spanking again.

...Now I was heating up in a whole different way...

He began to trade off a few harder slaps with some sensuous body-tracing. I could feel my need growing between every teasing touch and painful slap. The balance of it placed me perfectly on edge.


Then he brushed over me...
...my nerves quivered at his touch and I widened my legs for him.

He began to tease me with the tips of his fingers... trading off between slaps to my bottom and soft caresses to my tender bits. I was encased in ecstasy. I could have stayed in that moment for an eternity, and as I moaned with joy I hoped like mad he would keep me there...


I felt his hands begin to pull at my underwear... and I lifted my hips to help him strip me.
And I was exposed to him.



I had forgotten until that moment just how "open" nudity felt when bent over his knee....
 ...my bottom was upturned and my legs spread wide to give him access. I felt clean and smooth, being that open.

And his hand came down on my pink, sore bottom once again.

All exposed and bare, quivering with anticipation, willing and upturned... what a mean trick! I held myself open to him, willing him to take me to that edge of pleasure. Please, please, PLEASE taunt me with touch! But with new, pale flesh exposed, he took delight in matching the blush I had gained on my lower cheeks over the entirety of my bottom.

I finally shifted my thighs closed and raised my bottom to his hand. Hoping that he might catch the sweet spot of my sitting place - one sweep of a spank covering the fold of my seat with the lower swell of my cheeks. If only I could bottle that perfect place.



And after much attention to my hot little bum, he turned his attentions to my other sweet spot...


I spread for him and lifted my little bottom to the ceiling, I purring in little moans while he teased and rubbed me. His finger slipped inside me and I began to feel a different struggle of sensation between pain and pleasure. I lifted myself, raising my bottom higher and higher, willing him to tease me and take me.

He rewarded me with the gentile touch of his fingers... I moaned and pleaded in pleasure. Climbing off his lap and further onto the bed, I laid myself before him and asked for his mouth.


He kissed me with a passion that brought me over the edge... and he held me, naked, beside him.
I felt so very loved.  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always pleased to meet new people. Please be kind and constructive with your input.