Monday, August 12, 2013

Silent Submission


My Sir gave me a spanking...

(Photo found earlier via google image search for "spanked bottom")


Things have been stressful leading up to, but not limited to, a family wedding that I had a VERY big hand in pulling together. With tension getting to a heightened state, I asked my Sir if he would kindly lend me a hand the morning of the event.

Unfortunately, we got into a disagreement the night prior... and I wasn't feeling very "submissive" when I called off suggested "canceling our session". He said to give it the evening and I could decide in the morning how I was feeling... (a very good idea, considering my stress point).

The next morning we met up. And although time was short, it did help.




We began jokingly (as we tend to do when it's been a while), he asked if I was "up to things" and I said yes. And with all lead-up aside, I slipped off my dress and was "tipped" across the bed.

As the spanking began, I felt my mind start to wander. Not away from the activity, but my mind is always racing and I found myself drifting in and out between "in-the-moment" and to the various tasks I was concerned about. As he spanked me, I deepened my breath and did my best to focus just on the space I was in.

I looked at the room I was in, I felt each slap as it descended upon my bottom, and relaxed my muscles and I breathed. This approach lead me to do something I have never done...

I was completely silent through the spanking.




I took every spank without a peep. And though my thoughts ran their usual course of "why does he always slap my one cheek more than the other?" and "I wish he would spank me a little harder, I can take it", but I decided not to say anything.

And I found through my in-the-moment focus & the release-of-control I gave by NOT telling him m every wish and experience while over his lap, the experience became very meditative.




Sir spanked me for some time, then checked in with me. He had become concerned that my silence was an indicator that I wasn't really in the head-space for it. I did my best to convey that I was indeed interested and open to a spanking, without losing my new-found approach.

Sir was good enough to continue.

He then asked me to stand so that my panties could be removed. When I stood, I asked him...
"Should I do it, or would you like to...?"
"Would you prefer?"
 "I... I would like to do what you want."
"This is for you, what would please you?"
 "To please you... I need for this to not be my decision. I need to not be in charge..."
He removed my panties himself, and I crawled over his lap for further spanking.





As the spanking went on, I felt as though I might cry. I couldn't place the emotion, only that I was close to a state of release - I wasn't upset, or mad, or disappointed, I have just never felt quite like that before.

Sir stopped my spanking.

Rubbing my bottom he asked if I needed anything... And very shakily I asked him if he would give me a hard, quick spanking... for a little bit. He agreed, and asked me to let him know if it was too much.

Then the REAL spanking began.




(Photo Credit: http://spankinkandsubmission.tumblr.com)



The spanking was really rough and I found it hard to hold still. Especially when he spanked my sit-spot. I found myself clenching as I rocked back and fourth over his lap. 

Sir did not stop at my reaction, he and continued right along with each well-placed slap. I did my best to keep quiet, but as his hand descended on my rosy, swollen bottom I started to yelp in little wordless grunts.

Finally... after what felt like forever, my spanking ended and I collapsed across his lap, panting from the vigorous exercise .




I felt relaxed, but also nervous. I felt the overwhelming urge to "serve"`Sir, but I didn't know how to tell him. I felt stupid and awkward in my new submissive state. I waited for his command...

 
(Photo Credit: www.blackplanet.com)


How could I ask him to have me serve him?
What if I was bad at it?
  What if he asked for something I was scared to do?



...We didn't have much time that morning,
and I have yet to "thank" Sir properly for my spanking...

But I'm hoping to find myself with a red bottom and a quiet mind soon.




Wish me luck!

6 comments:

  1. It sounds like you found some new places in your head.

    I also get the part where you need to not be in charge. That would be bad news for me. LOL...I need to be "heard" during a spanking but not necessarily listened to, if that makes sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually that makes perfect sense, Susie.

    The thing is, Sir listens to me. And that's fine, but he also responds, and we go round robin trying to be what the other is 'looking for'. Its time for me to just 'take' what I have coming, rather than 'give my advice' on the spanking I receive.

    I enjoyed it much more with out BUTTing in, actually. =D And hopefully this will help our roles become stronger, so that when I DO try and give him a 'piece of my mind' he can simply choose a form of communication to respond with... be it hand, mouth or both.


    Happy Spanking,
    Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stopped by and this post really caught my attention.

    Seems as if he would have taken charge it would have ben a better experience for you both. Seems like an ideal situation and the morning of the big event was prime. Wow, the possibilities of this scenario just seemed ripe.

    Were you dressed up for the wedding already during your spanking? Would love to hear more about this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Enzo,

      Thank you for stopping by! I always enjoy new readers and fresh input.

      As for "taking charge", Sir and I are still finding our balance. We starting things off a bit too serious at the beginning of our journey, and it lead to a lot of confusion and hurt feelings. Now that we're back in the swing of things, we're both still a bit cautious... I'm much more "ready" for submission, and he is in turn becoming more comfortable with being "in charge" of things.

      I was dressed up a bit, in a summer dress, but I was not in my actual wedding clothing as I was IN the wedding party so I wasn't running around in that dress. I find that there isn't a lot of pretense with Sir when it comes to spankings, and I very quickly find myself without much coverage no matter now I start out.

      ~Autumn

      Delete
  4. Testing ...thought I left a commento here before but it seems to be gone now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries! Your comments are still here! I just didn't get a chance to come "officially" post them until now.

      Thanks again for commenting!
      ~Autumn

      Delete

I am always pleased to meet new people. Please be kind and constructive with your input.