Thursday, February 26, 2015

Long Over-due

Hello Again!... I know it's been forever... sometimes I do that.
So, to make up for it I have a juicy little update...

Yesterday was the first Session Jay and I had had in... well... probably since my last update about it. After a few years of off-and-on spankings, I've decided that it is not a "Life Style" kind of activity. I think it's very helpful for stress management (and even more helpful for "sexy times") but not really essential the way I imagined it being when we first started.

However, that being said, things have been STRESSFUL... for MONTHS now. And after getting a little short with each other, and having thought about it for a couple weeks before that, I finally asked for a session.


It was perfect. We joked, he got some good whacks in, things got hot and heavy... and we both had a wonderful finish.


I have to say, we are both pretty disappointed that my bottom doesn't hold color very much. I get a nice pink blush, but that's really it. It could be that we've gotten away from tools, and mostly rely on hand spankings, but I would love to know how to get a nice red glow for him.

Maybe a hand paddle? Like a ping-pong paddle? I saw a video once that used one, and it looked like it created some nice color... Hmmm...


Anyway, yes, wonderful afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always pleased to meet new people. Please be kind and constructive with your input.